Uuuugh, it seems so long since I last said that! I’m sorryyyy, you know how exams and revision is blerh. I only have two more weeks till it’s holidaaaaays. Yaya haha.
Alright, so if you haven’t already seen this tag done by the lovely luna,
or just any other blogger, where the hell have you been!? Nah haha, I’m only jokiiing (But seriously where have you been).
Here are some (ahem, sorry not sorry about this… but there is quite a list…) things that I’m proud of!
- To be a Christian – I used to be really ashamed and embarrassed to tell anyone I’m a christian, but that is long gone! I will never EVER be ashamed of my faith again. Ever.
- To be physically and emotionally fit and healthy – I’ve always kinda battled with my health. I mean, I’ve always been a healthy weight, but I’ve always struggled with feeling insecure about it. For a few weeks I would try skipping meals and doing crazy amounts of exercise. I would cry and feel really bad about myself at night. But now I am learning to love myself for who I am, and what I can do. Not for what I look like, and for what I can’t do. I have healthy body and a healthy mindset. And I hope that will never change.
- To have a gorgeous and amazing best friend – I met my best friend (Lainey) 4 years ago, and I can honestly say that she has literally changed my life. She’s become one of the closest people I know. I’m just so fricken blessed to have her in my lifeee. Like how is this even allowed? hahaha
- To be good with little kids – Okay so like, I can say this right now, I don’t think I’ll ever be a mother. I mean, thats just so much pressure? Like what if they ask me to help them with their maths homework?? WHAT DO I DO THEN, I SUCK AT MATHS. Hehe, no but seriously. I honestly don’t think I’d be a good mother. But a good aunty? We shall see (hopefully. omg if my siblings don’t get married and have kids, I’m literally going to die in my own tears.)!
- To be self-motivating – Omg, so if you ask anyone about this, I can guarantee they’ll say “She used to be the worst with having self-motivation.” Because its trueeee! I mean, if you go back two years ago…actually wait, yeah no. don’t do that hehe. I was sO baaaaad! Like I was literally a slack, lazy, bum. Mmm hmm…I was that bad.
- To be good at calligraphy – Yayyy, so this year I have actually gotten a lot more comfortable with using calligraphy pens! Like I’m no way near t a pro at it , but i’m working on iiiit aha.
- To be a good listener – Omg. So everyone I know always complains about how I’m so ‘quiet’ or I’m so ‘shy’ but like what the hell? Have you even met me??? Because I’m LITERALLY (not even joking) one of the noisiest people you’ll meet. And it’s getting me to shut up, that’s the problem hehe.
- To have my smile – Again, this used to be another one of my biggest insecurities. My teeth used to be so crooked and just generally were really crowded. But why did that have to stop me of smiling? Like I honestly find it so sad when someone is insecure about their smile. Because a smile is beautiful no matter what your teeth are like. As cheesy as that sounds. A smile truly is my favourite feature about anyone.
- For being good at making friends- Yeaaah, I’ve got nothing to say about this one hahah. I don’t even understand how I am, but I just am? Like when I first meet someone I’m shy. (I know I said earlier that I’m really noisy. But thats over time) So I don’t get how I have any friends? Haha, Idk, its so strange.
So yeaaah, If you read through all of that, you utter legend hahaha. I dragged on for a bit in some of those, sorryyyyy. I got a lil carried away ahem…
I definitely recommend doing this post if you haven’t done so already. Even if you don’t want to write a blog about it, it’s still really good to have a think about!
Alright, God Bless & Stay Happy for me, yeah?